We will send your preschoolers on a scientific adventure they’ll never forget...
HT-Science Made Fun encourages your preschoolers to expand their thinking and problem-solving skills by encouraging their participation in developmentally appropriate practices (DAP) and experiments, supervised by professional educators who are wildly fun.
- are trained to actively listen to your preschoolers.
- provide a wide array of activity lengths and intensities ensuring our programs hold your students' attentions.
- guide your preschoolers in completely safe experiments which are both individually and collaboratively hands-on.
Our programs engage 4-5 year olds in non-stop, innovative fun by
- bringing all of the hands-on science equipment to you,
- including take-home experiments for each child,
- and providing a science certificate to celebrate each child's participation.
They will love making discoveries about the world around them!
Each 45 minute program is $175 + GST. Maximum 25 participants per workshop. We offer discounts for booking more than one class on a specific day. All you have to do is pick the program that will inspire your children! Together, let's inspire some imaginations today!
"The hands-on lessons were both engaging and instructive. We appreciated that the children were given both the big picture of the concept and concrete experience."
Preschoolers learn best by doing; science activities that emphasize hands-on experiences [are best]. - parentingscience.com